Cooking For Fun
Part IVImporting Recipes into MasterCook
To import already formatted recipes into MasterCook, follow these steps:
1. Open the MasterCook program.
2. Open the cookbook into which you want to import the recipes.
3. Select "Import Recipes" from the FILE menu.
4. This will open a dialog box. On the right side of the box are yourdirectories. Navigate to where your recipes are stored.
5. After you have found the directory where your recipes are stored, on the left side of the box will be a list of your recipes. Double click on the recipe you want to import.
6. This will open another dialog box titled "Select Recipes to Import". You may select one or all of the recipes listed to import.
7. Click OK.
8. Repeat steps 3 through 7 to import the rest of the recipes in the directory.
If you have comments or suggestions, email us at
Webpage designed and maintained byLeilani Devries