Cooking For Fun
To create a new cookbook:
1. Choose New Cookbook from the FILE menu.
2. The New Cookbook dialog box appears.
3. Type a name for the new cookbook.
4. Click the Create button (on a Mac, click the Save button).
5. The cookbook window for the new cookbook appears on the screen. The Categories dialog box also appears. You'll create the categories for the new cookbook using this dialog box.
6. For each category that you want to add to the cookbook, type the category name and then click the Add button.
7. As you add each category, it appears in alphabetical order in the list box.
8. Click the OK button when you're finished adding categories.
9. The cookbook window displays your new categories.
MC cookbook files may be given any name you like. In Windows, cookbook file names can be as long as 80 characters (in both Win 3.1 and Win 95). In the Mac version, file names can be as long as 31 characters. Each cookbook can contain up to 8,000 recipes depending on the length of the recipe. In order to back up your cookbooks onto 3.5 floppies, I suggest you keep your cookbook files under 1.44mb. I consider a cookbook full when it contains around 1100 recipes.
If you have comments or suggestions, email us at
Webpage designed and maintained by Leilani Devries